Wednesday, October 1, 2008

After the trip

I would have to say that my favorite parts of the trip were the night times and the boat cruse. I like the nights because we could just relax and not have to listen to lecturing and just hang out with people. I liked that the teachers weren't checking on us ever hour or whatever. I liked the cruse because the food was awsome and people were dancing and having a lot of fun and it was cool to watch. I also liked being on the top of the boat and watching the planes land and fly over head. Ian knows so much about airplanes it's amazing.

I really didn't enjoy all of the historical touring everywhere; all of the kids were really REALLY bored except for like 2 or 3 people. Sorry Matt, but I really didn't like to see the Fenway park. I didn't see the point in it. I'm not even sure why we went there, it had nothing to do with what we're studding in History. I didn't like going to the collages either because I will never go to school in the east bay first of all, and also, I'm not even going to try to get into Harvard or any super fancy school like that.

Going to Boston Collage, Boston University, and Harvard opened my eyes to how rediculously rich schools can be. Those schools are really hard to get in to. Harvard only accepts 7% of their applicants and they require really high grades and basically only take complete geniuses. The schools reminded me of Harry Potter and they were beautiful. I thought that the people who were in charge of the tours made it not too exciting because they blabbed on and they really could have done the tour and said the basics a lot quicker. I think that if I went there ever, I would get lost daily no matter how long I was going to the school.

No comments: